Five precautions for using fiber laser cutting machine
1) The dual-focus laser cutting head is a fragile item on the laser cutting machine. Long-term use will cause damage to the laser cutting head.
2) Use a vacuum cleaner to suck up the dust and dirt in the machine once a week. All electrical cabinets should be closed to prevent dust.
3) Check the straightness of the fiber laser cutting machine track and the verticality of the machine every six months, and find that it is abnormal and maintain and debug in time. If this is not done, the cutting effect may not be very good, the error will increase, and the cutting will be affected. Qualitatively. This is the top priority and must be done.
4) The guide rails of the fiber laser cutting machine should be cleaned frequently to remove dust and other debris to ensure that the equipment is normal. The rack should be wiped frequently and lubricated to ensure lubrication without debris. The guide rail should be cleaned and lubricated frequently, and the motor should also be cleaned and lubricated frequently. The machine can move better and cut more accurately when the machine is moving. The quality of the cut product will be better. improve.
5) Check the steel belt of the fiber laser cutting machine frequently to ensure that it is tight. Otherwise, if there is a problem in operation, it may hurt people, or even cause death in serious cases. The steel belt looks like a small thing, but the problem is still a bit serious.
Fiber laser cutting machines need regular inspection and maintenance. If there is any deformation or other forms, you should know that the laser cutting head is a bit damaged at this time and needs to be replaced. Failure to replace it will affect the cutting quality and increase the cost. Some products may have to undergo secondary processing and reduce production efficiency.